Monday, October 8, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
There's a definite chill in the air.

And here's the long.

Fall is here!  There was a chill in the air today. And my office was cold enough that I had to break out the old fuzzy "office sweater" to be comfortable!

Lot's of people, including Alan, have turned on the heat!  It sure was a quick change from fairly pleasant weather - including walking without a sweater, to this really chilly weather where I'm wishing for a coat like Sophie's that will get thicker as the weather gets cooler.

I suppose we'll have a few more warm days before it really gets cold, but apparently the forecast for this winter is for this area of the country to have colder and more snow than usual for this winter.  Now I know only gardeners and teachers think about winter weather in October.  And I've got enough of both of those in my blood that I suppose it's just a natural thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment