Friday, October 19, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Elizabeth and her two little children are visiting in Atlanta. 

And here's the long.

Elizabeth is my older brother's oldest child.  She lives in California and has two children, Elijah and Avery.  I've never met Avery!  I'm excited to get to see my great niece.  And Mom says that Elijah is really like a big boy these days! We'll get to spend some time with them tomorrow.

This evening after Liga got off work, we headed down to get in a bit of a visit.  It was a nice drive - although I'm not liking driving in the dark nearly as much as I used too.  I like the advantage of being able to see everything in the daylight! Anyway, we made it fine and dandy.  We're staying at Steve and Pat's house, although they are visiting with Pat's sister - a commitment they had made several months ago.  I'm sorry to have missed out on a good visit with them for sure!  I did have a good chance to chat with Pat this morning before they headed out for the plane though - and that was nice.  It's been awhile since we've caught up with one another.

Now it's time to see how much sleep I can wrangle out of this night!





No comments:

Post a Comment