Saturday, October 20, 2012

So here's the short of it,
Really nice visiting.

And here's the long.

Betsy brought Elizabeth and the kids over to us late morning and we had a great long visit.

Liga and I were out running an errand when they arrived, but we got back just as soon as we got the message that they were here.  I did not have enough time to get a visit in with Betsy, but I'm hoping I'll get to see her before too much longer.  I guess we'll have to do better about having a phone visit.

Anyway we played with Legos, watched Avery do her cute little thing, and just had a great time with the kids.  Mom (MaMa or G-MaMa) made potato soup and grilled cheese for lunch and then we played and played some more.  Miss Avery was determined NOT to take a nap so she was quite cranky!  Elizabeth and I had a really nice visit - she needed to go to an Walk-in Clinic for an ear problem so we had a good chance to talk about the kids, and school, and her move.  Then it was back in time for MaMa's spaghetti supper.

Elizabeth and Elijah headed back to Betsy's and she let Miss Avery spend the night with us!  After about 30 minutes of looking around for her Mom, she settled right in and had a good time with us.

It's off to sleep for now.  Tomorrow Liga and I will head back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment