Saturday, May 21, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
I love the weekend.

And here's the long.
 
This morning getting up early didn't feel like early at all!  The morning was beautiful and I worked on the tomatoes - getting the cages on and some straw down - maybe to manage the weeds a bit. One of my black cherry plants has two little tomatoes on it!

Later this afternoon Mom and I went out for a bit. I took my new coffee pot back to Belks because the carafe has been leaking at the place where the stainless steel and the plastic come together.  They made it all so easy. So I'm home with the same model and it's set up to make coffee tomorrow. It makes great coffee and it's easy to use. I sure hope it was just a defective carafe and not a problem with the model.

We stopped for a visit with Mommy Anne. She looked really wonderful. She had just come inside - a group of them had been sitting out on the patio for a couple of hours according to the caregiver.  Mommy Anne said she did not stay outside that long - she said she's never really liked being outside enough to stay out that long. 

My plan is to sleep in a bit tomorrow - let's see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment