Friday, May 20, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
So glad the end of the week is here.

And here's the long.

I am sure glad that this is a Friday!  Today at the end of the day was my last class time with the students at East Lake Academy. That has been a great experience for me. I sure do miss the classroom sometimes. We've just got three more days to get all the meetings finished up and all the school reports in. It's looking pretty good at this moment in time.

I just wonder if we actually get the money that the county commission has been withholding once Dr. Scales is gone, if we'll really get any of our positions back. I'm concerned that even if the money comes back the positions won't!  I know that since my office isn't over at the main campus that I'm not feeling the level of stress that those folks are - but I am feeling the stress in my own little part of the world.

I'm glad to have a weekend!

I should say that again -- I'm glad it's the weekend - Hurray for Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment