Friday, May 13, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
Thursday - Blogger was down.

And here's the long.
  
Today (Thursday) was a pretty full day, and I was ready to crash when I got home. Alan had a neighborhood meeting so he was leaving by the time I got home. I made myself take Sophie out for her walk after dinner, and I’ll have to say that a few turns around the circle made me feel a little better.

There is so much going on at every level at work. The tension itself is draining. Of course, add to that the fact that we are trying to make a batter without enough of the main ingredients, and trying to do our normal work load. Our office has picked up the work of a teacher that we lost during the second semester, so that’s added a piece. Wow! If we can just get the year finished up – then I’ll be able to concentrate on getting our state reports that I’m responsible for done up and then – I’ll be ready for a few weeks of something different!

I’m so glad that tomorrow is Friday. I had a plan A in place for tomorrow. Tonight I got a call about a problem and I’m on to plan B. Of course that means that Plan A has to be done another time!  I’m laughing because I know it’s no different for anyone else – it’s just that this is my mess to figure out!

Saturday Mom and I are driving to Birmingham to Meredith’s graduation – and Sunday is Alan’s birthday.  mmm… wonder when I can get a bit of rest in.

 (This is Friday afternoon - blogger was down from last night until I left for work this morning!)

No comments:

Post a Comment