Tuesday, May 17, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
Wow, it was chilly today.  

And here's the long.

I haven't had a chance to look up anything about what in the world is going on with our weather. I suppose there's an explanation. I'm glad I've still got winter PJs and a good soft cover to keep me warm.  

I had a pretty intense work day today, and I was really tired by the time I got home. I revived a little by taking Sophie out for a good circle walk. She was really glad to be outside and didn't really want to come in when it was time. She's becoming a bit more independent minded since her 2nd birthday - and doesn't always come running when I holler "Sophie - Home!"  She seems to have something else to smell or another something to chase over in the circle, or frequently another chase around the yard with her friend, Winston.

I stopped by to check on Mom this morning when I left for work and again when I got back.  She just doesn't let much get her down. She went to the dentist this morning and got an anti-biotic - then went on to do some work at church. She looked so much better this afternoon and guess where I found her - out in the yard helping Susan and Shirley get some yard work done! She really did look so much better. Getting her started on that anti-biotic really makes me feel a lot better!

No comments:

Post a Comment