Saturday, July 21, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
I am home. 

And here's the long.

Wow - I'm home!  I'm just exhausted after all the traveling, but I haven't made it to the bed yet.

My suitcase isn't even unpacked.  I set it up and got out my medicine and said - I'll think about that tomorrow.  I took Sophie for a walk (or she took me for a walk since I've really been missing those walks), and then came in the house to get myself relaxing.

I wonder if my animals are going to believe it when I don't pack my bag up to leave tomorrow night!  Lola is perched on my leg right now and Sofie is sleeping about two feet away from me.  As soon as this post is done, I'll be off to do the shut eye thing.

Now who knows how it will really work, but my plan is to sleep for half of forever, then spend several hours in the shower before I do a couple of chores tomorrow - which I'll have to have done before family dinner!

So I should say night ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment