Sunday, July 22, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Tomorrow is work! 

And here's the long.

I really can't believe that tomorrow work starts back.  Where in all the world did the summer break go?
And I have a "short week" to work.  The short week is the invention of our central office - I'm sure they copied it form somewhere.  The short week is a four day work week - Monday through Thursday.  The day starts at 7:30 AM  and doesn't end until 5:00 or maybe it's 5:30.  And there's this notion that as much gets accomplished in four long days as five regular days.  And the money gets saved by not having to have the buildings open that one day a week.   Can you tell it doesn't make much sense to me?

Anyway, thank goodness that because of when I'm going back to work I only have one of the four day weeks to work! The next week we are back to the regular 5 day week.

So up early tomorrow and off for my first day back at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment