Thursday, July 19, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
I'm home again to a rousing welcome.  

And here's the long.


Sophie and Lola are really showing me that they are glad I'm home.  


I could say the same for my Mom and Alan, since Alan came and picked me up greeted me so sweetly, and Mom made a great dinner so I didn't even have to worry about that.  


But there's something about a dog that jumps and twirls and lets you know with every fiber of its being that you are home and you've just absolutely made her day!  When I took her out for a walk she was ecstatic!  She ran to and fro and every time I called her name she turned and ran for me as fast as she could - not a moments delay - none of that looking over and giving me that "I'm not quite ready" pose.   

And then there's Lola.  Even though the very first thing I did to her when I got home was give her that awful Amoxicillin that she hates to take, she's been right by my side all night long.  She's either an arms length away or right up next to me to get a little petting.

We people could sure learn a lot from our pets!

No comments:

Post a Comment