Wednesday, July 11, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Shelley came through her surgery just fine.

And here's the long.

Ah yes, there was glorious news today.

After 3 plus hours of surgery today, Shelley's offending liver cyst is gone.  The biopsy showed no malignancy and while they were in there they went ahead and took her gall bladder so as not to have  that possibility rear its ugly head in the future.

I'll have to say that Alan was as nervous as I've ever seen him.  Even after Lou sent a text saying they were closing, he couldn't get relaxed about it.  Once he heard the news about the biopsy he did calm down a little bit, but it wasn't until he got a text from Shelley herself that I could see him really relax.

I'm headed out tomorrow morning for CT.  Hoping that my visit will be helpful.  I'm looking forward to being there for awhile.  And the fact that I'm getting back to work a few days later is just fine and dandy this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment