Sunday, July 8, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Today was decompress and figure it all out day.  (reunion that is)

And here's the long.

We ran some numbers and found that all in all we are pretty good on the budget.  We've been hearing from lots of folks that they had a good time.  I got in a nap in the late afternoon, and even had a chance to go help Liga out a little at her "old" apartment.  She has to be completely out and ready for inspection tomorrow afternoon so we did a little of the detail cleaning.  I even had the time and energy to get Sophie out for her evening walk.  


I have to work tomorrow.  I'll get comp time for having to go in - and I really don't mind.  It's just such an interruption in my summer mood!  How in the world will I concentrate!


No comments:

Post a Comment