Monday, July 30, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
I sure don't feel good tonight. 

And here's the long.

I was really growing tired by mid afternoon today.  I had a training that was interesting enough, but the venue had no comfortable seats.  I spent time in a folding chair, a cushioned chair, the floor, standing against a support post in the room - at one of those "cafetorium" tables on a little round stool, and walking around.  My back really was hurting.  And I was kind of exhausted too!

By the time I got home I had the beginnings of an earache and just an overwhelming tiredness.  I napped for awhile and woke with my ear throbbing, my muscles aching and just really tired!  I've had my microwave heating pad on my ear for about an hour. I've finally looked up home remedies for an earache. I settled on the garlic in olive oil along with the massage.  I had some bottled chopped garlic, so I used that in a bit of olive oil and heated it up.   I've put in the first drops and massaged.  It does feel a little better.  I have lots of faith in old home remedies.  So, I'll treat it again in a bit before I go to bed and have it ready in case I awake in the night.

Hoping to be feeling well enough to work tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment