Monday, July 9, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
I worked today!

And here's the long.

Even though I'm really on vacation, I worked most of today.  My director asked that I come in for an all day meeting and take a comp day at the beginning of the year.  That seemed pretty fair to me. Of course I underestimated how tired I would be after the big weekend!

I came home and was so exhausted that I let Sophie walk herself around the circle and then brought her in after one time around instead of our usual walking together several times!

I took a deep, hard, short nap late this afternoon and then Liga and I have been watching a video for her world religions class.  I am enjoying watching with her.  Of course I've always been interested in world religions, and sharing something that I enjoy with my daughter makes it even more enjoyable!

I've also had a chill since I got home this afternoon.  Hoping that I'm just tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment