Tuesday, July 3, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
VanSant Family Reunion -- almost here!

And here's the long.

My Mom's a VanSant.  For many years the siblings in her generation have had family reunions to bring the family together.  I've probably been to as many of them as most people in my generation.

This year -- actually in just a few days, the VanSants - or at least some of the descendants of Vernon V. and Jessie Milton will gather in Chattanooga, TN.  We are expecting over 100 people to be here.  To be more precise - we are expecting 127 people.  From the oldest which may be my Mom to the youngest which is most likely Mattius from the lineage of William, then Sue, then Jessica.  We are all excited that the time is growing near.

Today I spent most of the day doing tasks to try and get ready for the great gathering!  I have a list.  I'm afraid I didn't get nearly as far on my list as I had hoped!  I'm going to just keep whittling on that list what time I have tomorrow.

Did I say yet I'm excited to have so many Aunts, Uncles, and cousins coming to Chattanooga!
Oh yes - a brother and nieces with their families too!

So here's to a productive tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment