Monday, July 23, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
I'm sure glad I only have to work one of these long day weeks!  

And here's the long.

I had no trouble getting up this morning.  I had a pretty easy time getting myself ready and leaving in time and got there even a little early --- but this afternoon about 2:00, when I had to sit down in front of my computer for a couple of hours I really thought I was going to just fall asleep in my chair!  Of course if I had been at home and close by to a bed, I wouldn't have even been able to fall asleep!  


I wasn't able to go to sleep until almost midnight last night.  I'm going to try really hard to get myself to sleep a little sooner tonight or I really will be having trouble staying awake tomorrow!  Of course, there's so much to get done before school starts that I'd better not fall asleep!

1 comment:

  1. Joyce is learning how to leave a comment!

    ReplyDelete