Wednesday, July 18, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Tonight is my last night in Connecticut. 

And here's the long.

Alan says that Sophie goes out out to the back gate every afternoon about 4:30 to begin her wait for me to be home.  She doesn't come in until about 6:00.  It's mighty awful hot down there in Chattanooga for a big fur dog to be waiting out in the sun.  I wish I knew how to tell her what day I'd be home!

Shelley was up and about today and looked much better.  She's still in lots of pain and still can do no lifting.  I was teasing Marjorie and asked her how many years she was planning to stay.  I'm so glad that she's at a place in her life where she is able to stay and help out.  What do people do who don't have a Mom or someone who can come and provide the kind of support that Marjorie has been able to be for Shelley???

I've had a good time.  It's hard to leave with everything not back to normal - but it's on with the program and back to Chattanooga.

No comments:

Post a Comment