Thursday, July 12, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
I'm here in New Haven.  

And here's the long.

Shelley is, according to her Mom, better than she expected. And according to Lou, she's doing fine.

My trip was uneventful, but very tiring.  Leaving at 6:50 in the morning from Chattanooga means a really early morning - and it still doesn't help me get to bed any sooner!  I also didn't have seat assignments that made napping very easy at all!

Everything here is going right along.  Max misses his Mom - but Marjorie and Lou have in all under control.  We had a great evening and I got some good visit time in with everyone.

So far it seems as though Max is really getting along well with his baby brother.  Here they are watching Diego together.  It's earlier than usual for me, but I'm really tired so I'm going to call it a night.



No comments:

Post a Comment