Friday, November 23, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
I can hardly believe that I have two more days without having to be at work!

And here's the long.

Today I woke at 6:30 AM.  It doesn't seem early when you don't have to get up! And even though I was up early, it's been a pretty relaxing day.  I didn't really set myself any tasks, but did do a couple of little chores.  Shelley and Max met us for lunch at Chili's. We had a nice visit and it was a treat to get to do lunch with family on a Friday!

Our weather is supposed to get down to 27 degrees tonight  so I harvested the rest of the tomatoes and got them into the house this afternoon. Tomorrow I'll figure out what I'm going to do with them.  There aren't really enough to do pickles --

By the time I was in the house, I had gotten a bit of a chill so I sacked out for an afternoon nap.  That's something that is a real luxury!  It's hard to nap when you are a working girl - and besides, I'm not usually a very good napper anyway.  But this afternoon I got some zzz's in.

I'm really cherishing this time off.

No comments:

Post a Comment