Tuesday, November 27, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Is it only Tuesday!

And here's the long.

HaHa.  Today was a long work day.  We had a teacher help session that lasted until 6:00 pm.  I suppose that's why it seemed so much longer than it really was.

I work with some of the greatest folks.  They know what they're doing, they are open to sharing, and they are darned fun to be around most of the time.

-----

Shelley got away just fine with the guys this morning.  Alan took her to the airport.  And Alan heard from her just awhile ago saying that they were home safe and sound.  It was such a good time to have them here for a visit.

-----

So if today really is Tuesday, I suppose I'd better get myself into bed since that would mean that tomorrow is Wednesday and another work day that will get me out of bed early!


No comments:

Post a Comment