Wednesday, November 14, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
I'm home ... and happy to be so!

And here's the long.

Today was a long ride home from Memphis.  It was sure nice to have a colleague with me.  It's never such a long drive when there's someone to visit with.  This was such a great opportunity to be with someone has the same core values in education as I do --- and to attend a conference that reinforced those values.

But it's always so good to be home. Sophie was really excited and running around all over the house.  Lola curled up in my lap to welcome me home.  I had lots of good food while I was gone, but home to a nice cup of my yogurt and strawberries -- YummY!

Another couple of days of work - but Shelley's arrives with the boys tomorrow.  Can hardly wait to see them all.




No comments:

Post a Comment