Friday, November 9, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
It is sure good to have a Friday evening!

And here's the long.

Well, work is done for another day.  And that closes down another week.  This week I learned that two more of the people I work with will be retiring this year.  I remember when I first started out I really didn't know many of the people retiring at all. So things change.  And someday I'll be one of those folks!!

Next week I'm traveling to a conference on Urban Education - and I've never before travelled with the colleague who's going with me. She's really one of my favorite principals and I'm eager to have some extended time with her -- gonna pick her brain about bunches of stuff!!

This evening I'm wondering why I feel like it's almost midnight and it's really not even 8:00 PM.  I think it's that dratted time change that gets so much more difficult every year! I'm glad to have tomorrow before I go on my trip to get a bit of relaxing in.

No comments:

Post a Comment