Thursday, November 29, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Sleep didn't come very easily last night and morning came mighty early.

And here's the long.

I imagine that I would have gone to work even if we had won the lottery - at least for today. But we only had one number so it was off to work!

I ended the day on the north side of the river so I decided to visit the Chattanooga Area's last remaining K-Mart.  I picked the name of a young girl in the family that our department has adopted for Christmas gift giving.  I had lots of fun shopping for her. I sure hope she likes the "outfits" I put together for her.  I'd sure have liked to just taken her with me and let her pick out some things.

I'm excited that tomorrow is Friday!  Can't wait to finish up this week of work and get thinking about a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment