Thursday, November 15, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
I'm having another bout with e-mail.

And here's the long.

After being out of town for three work days with little time to take care of e-mail, I got back to work to find myself in e-mail prison once again!  And this time it took me way too much time to get out!

I do have a new system though.  One of my lead teacher colleagues introduced us to One Note the other day.  So today I spent a bit of time getting that set up and starting to move my "can't delete" stuff over to binders.  Actually I only have one binder at this time, but I have lots of tabs within the binders already.  I think this may actually save me!  I'm going to have to invest some time in it though, and I'm having trouble figuring out where that's going to fit into my schedule between now and the break!

Anyway, by this afternoon, I was out of e-mail prison, but I'll be back again pretty soon if I'm not careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment