Sunday, November 4, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
We are now on standard time, normal time, or winter time...

And here's the long.

Dear Time Change.  Why do we do this madness two times every year.  I do not like your darkness coming so early.  I thought I would enjoy your "extra" hour of sleep, but for some reason sleep eluded me last night.  Oh I'm sure that I slept, but it felt like I stayed on that edge between sleep and wakefulness all night long!  And somewhere in that tossing and turning was that hour when time folded upon itself and repeated.  Wonder what that really does to us to repeat an hour.  I would imagine that it might be more significant than we believe.

In just a little bit, I'll be taking a melatonin so that maybe I'll bet a little help with the sleeping tonight.  I've got a pretty heavy day tomorrow so good sleep would be helpful!

Tomorrow morning it'll be dark when I get started.  That's no fun - but good strong coffee, a nice shower, and a bowl of oats with Sophie will get a girl started on any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment