Saturday, November 24, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
I'm a happy person today. 

And here's the long.

Not in the order that they happened but here are three things that really made my day.

...Mom arrived home from her time with Steve and Pat in Destin.  She had a wonderful time. And she seemed glad to be back home.  It looked like she really did well on the flight back home. I'm glad she went and had a great time, and I'm glad she's back home!

... Alan got our kitchen TV mounted so that it's no longer sitting on the counter!  There is so much more room. And I got really motivated to rearrange a couple of things and get that counter space I've been wanting!

...I spent an hour with Kelly!  She worked on my left side a bit today, and spent some time working that soreness out of the front of my right thigh.  I always feel tons better after Kelly's magic touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment