Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's been a good week.

So here's the short of it,
I've worked all week, and am looking forward to a good weekend. 

And here's the long

Today was a full day.  I worked a full day, went to dinner with friends for the first time in a long time, and then went to a fellowship that Alan and I attend on a somewhat regular basis. I'm really tired, but feel really good about having such a full day.

Earlier in the week we were thinking that tomorrow might bring on some ice or snow, but now it's looking like it will just be a messy cold day.  I'm a spoiled teacher calendar person and was thinking how nice it would be to have a snow day and sleep in until very late and then get up and just poke around the house.  But it looks like it will be a regular work day and I'm all over the county for stuff, so it will be easy to get a chill if I'm not careful.  I'm going to be careful - for sure I don't need to be getting sick at this point!

My nose is starting to get really sore again.  I need to go back in the blog and see if I can find what I did the last time to get it started healing.  I remember that something worked like magic once I found it, but don't remember what it was.  I'll have time to do that over the weekend.

Last night when my toboggan hat came off, I didn't find myself waking up and trying to find it in the bed to get my head warm again.  And today for the first time, while I was in the office I was warm enough to not keep my hat on all the time.  My hair is not very long at all and it's not nearly as thick as it used to be, but it's enough hair to keep me warm enough to have my head bare at least sometimes when I'm inside.  I suppose if we get this really cold weather coming through tomorrow, I'll be keeping my head covered!

No comments:

Post a Comment