Sunday, January 3, 2010

So here's the short of it,
Sleeping in and dental problems


And here's the long

I went to bed fairly early for me last night, and I slept really late this morning.  I had a little help.  I talked to Dr. Gefter about how difficult it's been for me to get to sleep at night, and he prescribed a gentle sleep aid for me.  Last night was the first time I've used it, and considering how long I slept, I suppose I will only use it on the weekends!  Today, I actually had a little more energy than I've had in a long time.  I even managed to do a couple of little (very little) jobs around the house, and feel good about that. 

Tonight we went to Mom's for dinner.  Cousin Mia wanted to bring dinner in to Mom's, so we joined them for a lovely potato-corn chowder and had a nice visit as well.  While we were there, one of my molars cracked!  I'll have to get in an emergency visit with the dentist tomorrow, as well as keeping my mid-afternoon radiation treatment, and attend a called meeting mid morning tomorrow at our central office. 
I'll be pretty busy! 

Tonight it's pretty quiet here.  Alan's already asleep; Liga's in her room watching something on Hulu; Lola's warming up my bed; and Sophie's across the room sound asleep.  I'm going to head for the bed pretty quickly myself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment