Sunday, January 17, 2010

The weariness continues!

So here's the short of it,
I'm very tired, and I'm eager for these last 3 radiation treatments to be over.


And here's the long

Today didn't turn out to be a day of rest.  I keep remembering that everyone I've talked to has said that the fatigue from radiation is pretty overwhelming.  I'm really feeling that tiredness.  As I continue to grow more weary, the countdown gets closer and closer.  That makes it so much easier.  The boost area is really letting me know it's there tonight.  However, I still know how lucky I am that I haven't had much skin degradation. Three more treatments - I can do that.  The Radia-guard is helping some, and I'm taking Tylenol.
 
I wanted to let everyone who lives in the Chattanooga area or visits from time to time know about the online auction to benefit the Mary Ellen Locher Breast Center at Memorial.  It's called  Pink! Online Auction.  The Mary Ellen Locher Breast Center is where my breast cancer was discovered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment