Sunday, July 10, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
Mom and I made it back to Lexington tonight.

And here's the long.

Mom and I ended up being the only two at Aunt Dot's last night, so it got kind of quiet after everyone left!  We spent a relaxing evening visiting with Aunt Dot and Cousin Doris. It was another great afternoon and evening with Aunt Mary and Aunt Irene, and cousins Lynda,  Doris, Kenny, and Mike with his wife Mary. Fun stories and great times.

Early afternoon we headed to Lexington with a stop off at the big nice K-Mart that they have in Springboro.  I sure do miss the K-Mart that used to be near our house in Chattanooga!

We had an easy trip to Lexington.  The traffic was light; it wasn't even too bad coming through Cincinnati and the weather was perfect for traveling. We got here about 5:30 and we've had a great visit with Aunt Frances and Uncle Bob.  We had a nice dinner at the Longhorn Restaurant and here it is awfully late and I'm still up!  I've been helping Aunt Frances with a project that she's been working on....

Tomorrow we will head home pretty early...

For now, I'm headed to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment