Friday, July 29, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
My last free friday of the summer!

And here's the long.

I slept until almost 9 this morning!
Well, I woke up at 1:30, then again at 3:00, then again at 5:15, then again at 6:something (I forget), then at a little after 7:00 then about 8:15.  Each time I made myself go back to sleep.  My back was hurting something fierce so I think that's part of why I kept waking.  At the 5ish wake up I went to the freezer and got a cold towel.  That helped me fall back asleep faster.

This morning I spent some time at Dr. Schlabach's infusion center.  It was nice to see all the folks who took care of me for a year.  My friend from work is back in Chemotherapy. She has gotten into a study, so she's going every Friday - hoping it will do the trick! There is still so much work to be done - I want to be a cheerleader at a research center!

This afternoon, Alan and I spent the afternoon looking around Home stores and then to McKays. It was nice to have an afternoon together.  Once we got home I took a nap! Usually once I go to sleep it's a couple of hours before I'm up - or I feel all groggy -- but today I slept for 30 or 45 minutes and then work up feeling a bit rested.  I'm still going to bed early though!

No comments:

Post a Comment