Monday, April 23, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Great report from my eye doctor!

And here's the long.

I had an appoint with Dr. Funderburk today to see how my left eye is healing from the laser surgery.

He said that it was doing better than expected and told me I didn't have to come back until June.  That was good news.

I was dilated, as I have been many times before.  BUT  I really responded to the drops this time!  I was really feeling miserable in my office, until my office mate suggested that we turn off the overhead light.  I also closed up the blinds and kept my sunglasses on almost the whole day. I don't ever remember being impacted for so long by having my eyes dilated.  

I'm really glad that my eye is doing well and that we have such amazingly competent physicians here in Chattanooga.

No comments:

Post a Comment