Monday, April 16, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Home all day today.

And here's the long.

I woke up this morning feeling yucky.  I had a return of diarrhea similar to the days of chemo!  At first I thought it was something I ate, but as the morning wore on I knew it had to be something else. Maybe it was a 24 hour virus.  I reverted to lying on the den sofa with Sophie on the floor right by my side and Lola curled up in the crook of my knees.  I napped off and on all day getting up every so often to visit the bathroom.


By late this afternoon Alan brought me some Imodium - We should have bought stock in McNeil PPC way back when!  Since I took that at about 6:00 PM, I haven't made a trip to the bathroom!  I'm hoping that I'll be able to go to work tomorrow without any problems.  I'll have to remember to take that Imodium in my purse tomorrow when I head out to work.

I hope I can get to sleep at a decent hour tonight since I napped off and on all day today.

Here's a shout out to my Sophie and my Lola for deciding that I needed tending to today and in their most unobtrusive way just scooted up close to me and let me snooze.

No comments:

Post a Comment