Wednesday, April 11, 2012

So here's the short of it,
I'm in Athens GA.

And here's the long

Two of my colleagues and I drove down to Athens, Georgia this afternoon so we can attend a training tomorrow. It's a lovely drive but I really don't like driving through Atlanta traffic! Every time I drive through I think of my family that are there and think of the two or three times it's crossed my mind to move there. I don't think I'd still be sane if I had to deal with Atlanta traffic on a regular basis!

As it is, we got here in time to enjoy a lovely dinner at The National - a locally well known restaurant. I've got my usual good traveling companion for a roommate and I'm looking forward to tomorrow's training.

For now I'll try to get some shut-eye so I'll be alert tomorrow.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment