Tuesday, April 24, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
I'm starting to think about this coming weekend's trip.

And here's the long.

I'm rested up from our trip to Deerfield and I'm starting to get wound up for our trip to Durham for a wedding.  Alan's double first cousin's daughter is getting married and we are going to help her celebrate the wonderful occasion.  Jennifer is a new attorney and we got to meet her fiancee a couple of months ago when she came into town for a bridal shower.  She looks very happy -- and she's such a sweetheart.

We're going to drive to this event instead of flying and Liga was able to get away from work to go with us. It'll be nice to have another weekend of family time.

I haven't even completely unpacked my suitcase so it will be easy to just get everything together Thursday evening and be ready to go.

For now, I think I'll get myself to the bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment