Sunday, December 9, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Here it is December and we had shirt sleeve weather. 

And here's the long.

Now the Farmer's Almanac has said that this would be a colder than normal winter.

Well, here's exactly what it says:
Winter will be much colder and drier than normal, with the coldest periods in mid- to late December, early January, and early February. Snowfall will be near to above normal, with the snowiest periods in the north in mid- to late December, early January, and mid-March, and the best chance for snow in the south in mid-February.   

Starting tomorrow we are supposed to have some thunderstorms and some cooler weather. I have yet to really drag out my winter weather clothes.  As a matter of fact right now I'm sitting here in a sleeveless pajama top.  It looks like we might have some cold days coming our way soon though. So I'll have to get out my thermal pajama top and get ready for the chill.


No comments:

Post a Comment