Thursday, December 6, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
This has been a long week. 

And here's the long.

Wow I thought Friday would never get here.  I don't really know why this week seemed so long, but Wednesday and today I thought it felt like it should be Friday!!! So you know I'll be glad to hear the alarm go off in the morning when Friday will really be here.

Today I decided to take Sophie for a walk in the morning before I left for work because I had a few minutes before my first appointment which was at a school in a nearby neighborhood.  Well, she went out and decided that it was so much fun to be out that she didn't want to come in!  Alan had to go out and use his grumpy voice.  That made her come running!  If I decide to take her out on a work morning any more, I'll be sure and make it a leash walk!

Here's to another week down.


No comments:

Post a Comment