Wednesday, December 26, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Today was a kind of lazy day! 

And here's the long.

Well, I did get the refrigerator cleaned out, but except for that I was not particularly productive today -- and it felt pretty good too!  Alan and I did venture out to see The Hobbit late this afternoon.  I read that book.  I don't remember it being one fight, after another.  I thought there were much more interesting dialogues and lessons in goodness.  Maybe those things don't sell?? The special effects and the location were just wonderful.  But lordy, lordy, this interpretation sure does make some mighty strong statements about our society values!

I got a bit of a chill during the movie -  feel a little like I'm trying to come down with something, but I had the flu shot, so I'm thinking I'll be fine. I'll try to get good sleep tonight, and maybe tomorrow I'll be all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment