Monday, December 3, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Mother-Daughter mammograms today. 

And here's the long.

I took the afternoon off today so Mom and I could go to have annual mammograms.  We used to go together and then we got off schedule when I had to go on an every 6 month schedule. Mom was supposed to have gone a few months ago but she wanted to go at the same time as me, so she postponed her visit until it was time for me.  Now we are on the same schedule again.

Since I have to take sick time off in 1/2 day increments, we just had an afternoon together.
We ran an errand over near Hamilton Place and got some lunch.  We had a nice visit with Mommy Anne and Mom saw her friend Lillian Samuels.  We got Mom's package mailed, and we made a visit to WalMart so that she could pick up some things for tomorrow.  Her women's group is buying gifts for the Chambliss Children's Home.  By the time we got home, I just had a little daylight left for getting a Sophie walk in.

Tomorrow's another day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment