Tuesday, December 11, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
I almost saw snow!

And here's the long.

This morning I had an early appointment up on Signal Mountain.  As I was leaving at a little before 10 AM, the temperature was 31 degrees. (It's always colder up on the mountain than we are "down here in the valley").  It was misting and for sure and certain that mist was almost like snow.  Well it wasn't, but it was almost....

Considering that the weekend was shirtsleeve weather, it's really turned off cold this week.  I'm actually glad to have winter weather.  After all, it is December.  And let me tell you this - our fur kids coats are getting heavier, and they have so much more energy!  They're glad to have the cool weather too.  Let's hope we get a few days in a row that are really cold this winter so we'll kill off some of the fleas and other vermin.  None of us would mind a few days of snow either -- especially if it happened to come on a week day!





No comments:

Post a Comment