Wednesday, December 19, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Tomorrow.....

And here's the long.

I have an all day long seminar scheduled tomorrow.  I'm worried that I'll misbehave.  I'm going to have to really rein in myself and take copious notes so I won't be inclined to make too many comments or send notes to my colleagues, or sneak a look at Facebook.  I've already had 3 of my colleagues who were also scheduled into this training say it's going to be a day they aren't looking forward to as well!  And some of them are just the kind to egg on any kind of misbehavior.

Maybe part of the problem is that we only have a day and a half of work left, mountains of work to do, and .....

It's a webinar so it will be over a speaker with a powerpoint from the internet - I hope we have a very entertaining presenter - that will help keep me focused.  Anyway - tomorrow - give me strength - it's going to be a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment