Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A bug in the house

So here's the short of it, 
Alan's not feeling well...

And here's the long

Alan's been sick today.  He was running a fever this morning and stayed in bed all day.  I wonder if he had a worse case of whatever I had over the weekend that put me to bed all afternoon on Monday.  Anyway, his temp is down a bit this evening, so maybe it's just a 24 hour bug.

I stopped in to see Mommy Anne since Alan wasn't able to go.  She made me a pinky promise that she'd work hard in physical therapy - I don't know if she really did!  Then tonight she really did a fairly decent job eating her supper.  She isn't eating enough, and we had a long talk about that.  Who knows if that will do any good. 

Work is spinning right along  I've got a lot to get done tomorrow - 
Mom and I are going to drive up to Springboro, OH Friday to go to Aunt Dot's birthday party.  We'll come back on Sunday.  So it will be a really quick trip.  I'm looking forward to it. Will try to get some pictures of that event posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment