Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hot and Humid Chattanooga

So here's the short of it,
It's really hot and humid here in Chattanooga, TN!

And here's the long

Still have my computer bugaboo.  Tomorrow I'll call our IT people and see if there's something they can tell me. 

Today was hot and humid!  Alan's car said it was 96 outside - and it sure did feel like it!  Maybe that had to do with the humidity - it's in the 70's.  I worked in the garden for awhile this evening and I was soaked through to my skin by the time I was finished. I was so hot.  I don't know the reason, but it seems that I'm sweating more than ever in my life.  Maybe that happens as we grow older, or maybe there's some other reason. 

I'm enjoying working in the garden.  I gardened pretty regularly until I had to start working in the summers, and then I just couldn't seem to maintain much of a garden.  I don't really have much out now, but I've got quite a variety of tomatoes coming along and it looks like I might have some zuchinni and some loufah that will make it.  Alan's got two blueberry bushes that we still haven't gotten transplanted!  Maybe sometime this week we can get them in the ground. 

I'm inching up on my last Herceptin treatment!  It's hard to even let myself think about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment