Monday, June 7, 2010

So here's the short of it, 
 Back at work -- but thinking about having some time off for the first time in a long time!

And here's the long

Today I was by myself all morning up in our end of the 3rd floor.  When I got back from a school visit this afternoon, there was only one other person.  It seems so quiet.  I've really got three more kind of big projects to wind up before I'm done working.  I'm still negotiating it seems about whether my last day of work can be on Friday or if I'll need to come in on Monday.  We are on a mandatory 4 day work week (working extra hours to make up the time), but I understood that my building was the only one that would remain open.  I'll have to check on that tomorrow.

I'm still pretty tired from the long trip, but I'm still wishing that we could have stayed another day in Ohio. 
I'm trying not to let myself focus too much on the notion that I'll have several weeks when I don't have to go to work for the first time in several years.  I don't think I'll be able to work the rest of my days if I start focusing on having some time off!

No comments:

Post a Comment