Wednesday, June 30, 2010

So here's the short of it,
Today has felt like a long day!

And here's the long


I went to work for a little bit.  There was a Title I advisory board meeting and it seemed prudent for me to go.  I saw several people that I haven't seen in a bit and that was nice.  Afterwards I stopped over at the office for a little bit.  There are still a couple of things that aren't resolved yet in regards to next year.  I'm confident that it will all work out fine, but I've got a couple of things waiting for that resolution!

This afternoon I laid down to take a quick nap, but very quickly I had a call from Alan and needed to go down and stay with Mommy Anne for awhile.  Alan already had made a date with Liga to go shopping at Sam's to stock up for her new apartment.  She's pretty excited.  I think they had a good time.

I had my first haircut since I first shaved my head last fall. My hair is a little over 2 inches all over my head, and the ends at the back of my neck had gotten pretty shaggy.  I just had Liga trim that up a bit. So slowly things are returning to normal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment