Saturday, June 12, 2010

So here's the short of it,
Still having computer  problems!

And here's the long

I still can't figure out why my computer is not working!  I'm at Mom's - Alan and I are having dinner with her, and I'm borrowing her computer.

This morning I worked for a couple of hours in the garden - the mostly tomato garden.  It wasn't so awfully hot, although it was certainly hot enough, but the sweat just poured because of the high humidity!  It was OK.  It's been a few years since I've really done much in the garden. I've got a good variety of tomatoes growing this year. 

Mom and I went to the Barn Nursery and to the Farmers Market at Grace Episcopal about lunch time.  Mom came home with a cartload of flowers and some seeds.  Her garden is really taking off.  Tonight we had white half runner green beans for dinner!  They sure were good.  Unfortunately we can't find the seed from the greasy beans that Dad used to love to plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment