Sunday, June 20, 2010

So here's the short of it, 
Shopping for a father's day feast...

And here's the long

Today I went shopping for our anticipated father's day feast.  Just family tomorrow for dinner.  I made my first trip to Linda's Produce stand today.  It's changed so much since I first began shopping there.  This year they've added walls and windows so they can air condition the place!  I found corn, beets, nice tomatoes, cucumbers, and a wonderful cantalope!  All of them will be a part of our celebration sometime tomorrow. 

Happy Father's Day tomorrow to all the men I know who work so hard at being great Dads!

 Mom got home and came up for a quick bite of supper that we had left over and she took Hershey home.  We are all missing the cute mischievous pup!  Sophie has searched the whole back yard and the house, and now she's just lying down on her bed.  I'm pretty tired myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment