Thursday, June 24, 2010

So here's the short of it,
 Work called today -

And here's the long

Last night I got an e-mail about a staffing issue so ended up going in to work today.  I'm still not sure we've got it worked out.  This bad economy is really taking a toll on all things.  Chattanooga is looking at cutting bus service, police service, fire protection - our roads are full of potholes.  And our schools are having to cut back on teachers!  It's in so many places.

I missed having garden time this morning.  It was too hot by the time I got home!  Maybe tomorrow morning I'll get some hoeing done.

Hershey is having a spend the night with Sophie.  Mom has gone down to spend the night with Mommy Anne.  She can't really be left alone much right now, so Mom pitched in and did a night.  How grateful we are!

Tonight Liga asked me how it felt not to have to go to the doctor's office on Wednesday.  I realized that I just lived it like any other day.  I didn't even think that I should have gone to the office! 

No comments:

Post a Comment