Friday, June 11, 2010

Sleep is lovely

So here's the short of it,
I'm busy catching up on my sleep!

And here's the long

I really slept in today!  I woke up a couple of times as Alan and Liga moved around and got ready for their respective days, but it was almost 11 before I was out of bed!  And I think I could have taken a nap this afternoon.  I'll get myself caught up.  My computer is still not working!  I am going to have to figure out what's going on.  Tonight I'm borrowing Alan's and may have to do so for a day or two until I can get someone to find out what going on. 

This evening Mom and I went to Parkwood and had dinner with Mommy Anne.  Alan had been there most of the day.  She is pretty confused and kept saying that she hadn't planned to spend the night there.  I'm hoping that she'll have a restful night.

Tomorrow I'm going to sleep in again.   Perhaps I'll get rested!

No comments:

Post a Comment