Saturday, June 26, 2010

So here's the short of it,
Tonight was a fun dinner out.

And here's the long


Tonight Alan and I went to dinner with Myra and Milko.  We went to Niko's a fairly new restaurant down in town.  It was really a nice evening.  I never imagined when I was growing up in the mountains of Southeastern Kentucky that someday in my future life I'd be having dinner in a restaurant in Chattanooga, with a brother-in-law from Croatia!

Before we went to dinner, we watched the final few minutes of the World Cup match between the US and Ghana.  Milko is a soccer player and coached Myra's son when he was young - it was pretty fun to hear him cheering on the team.

Mommy Ann was having a pretty good evening when we got there.  She had been held captive by the soccer games for most of the day, but seemed pretty OK about it.  She says now that soccer is her favorite sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment